W715 - 1600W Jet with Wireless Control
Antari W715 is a 1600W Jet with Wireless Control and provides a powerful fog plume effect. The cutting-edge wireless control system gives the Antari W series settings and an operator interface that is easy to use. Additionally, the state-of-the-art heater design improves the W Series fog machines' quality and energy efficiency.
The new heating system provides a remarkable output of 20-second bursts and an increase in heat preservation will reduce re-heat time. A newly designed fluid piping system removes the remaining fluid to provide clear bursts without excess fog.
FLC water-based fluid is specifically designed for the job. Its fast dissipating formula guarantees a perfect and precise effect every time.
2 -Second Jet Mode enables quick effects at a touch of a button, and an advanced LCD control panel, coupled with the onboard W1 wireless control system and DMX 512, provides versatile and flexible ways of control.
- Voltage : AC 240V, 50Hz
- Rated Power: 1,600W
- First Heat-up Time: 7.5 minutes (approx.)
- Fluid Consumption Rate : 300mL / min
- Tank Capacity: 2.4 litres
- Liquid Used: Antari FLC Super Light Fog Fluid
- Operating Time: 8 minutes at max output
- Ambient Temp. Range: 0°C - 40°C
- Output: 8 metres height
- Control: DMX512, Timer, Manual, Wireless
- DMX Channels: 1 channel
- Connection: Neutrik PowerCon (Power)
- Optional Accessories: XLR 3-pin and 5-pin (DMX),
- Optional Flightcase: Antari FX4, (Fits 2 units of W715)
- Weight : 15.5 kg
- Dimensions (mm) : L 448 W 295 H 210
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.