FT50 - 1450W Fire Training Fog Machine
The Antari FT50 is a compact, lightweight fog machine with tremendous output volume, compared to other machines in its class.
The off power operation offers trainers the mobility to use the FT50 without power after the unit has been heated up. The newly designed heater block better preserves the heat to increase operation time when the power is off.
Featuring a handle-mounted button to facilitate simple operation. The output volume can be adjusted through a knob on the back panel.
- Design for fire brigade training and applications that require portability.
- Handle-mounted button for operation
- Adjustable output volume
- Compact, lightweight
- Produce fog off power
- Voltage : AC 220-240V, 50 / 60Hz 8A
- Power Consumption: 1450W
- Warm-up Time: 7.5 minutes (approx.)
- Fluid Consumption: 110 ml/min
- Fluid: Antari FLP700 Aerosol
- Ambient temp. range: 0 °C - 40 °C (32 °F-104 °F)
- Output: 20,000 ft3/min (566 m3/min)
- Control: Manual
- Connection: IEC (Power)
- Dimensions (mm) : L346 W152 H251 mm
- Weight: 9.8 kg
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website