FT200 - IP rated 1600W Fire training fog machine with wireless remote
Antari continues its expansion into the fire and rescue training industry with the FT200. The FT200 introduces technologies for the most rugged environment.
- an all-new advanced steel heater block that doubles the flow rate of the FT100, essentially increasing output by 200%.
- IP rated case design that allows the FT200 to be used outdoor.
- A sleek and compact casing design with a heavy-duty handle allows the unit to be easily transported and stored.
- Capable of multi-position operation allowing the unit to generate smoke in either a vertical or horizontal position.
- Built-in electronic timer for hands-free operation.
IMPORTANT It is IP rated, only when it is operated upright (vertical position).
- Voltage: 240 Volt
- Power Consumption : 1,60W
- Warm-up Time: 7.5 minutes (approx.)
- Fluid Consumption: 270 ml／min (100% output)
- Fluid Tank Capacity: 2.4 Liters
- Fluid: Antari FLP Fire Training Fog Fluid
- Operating Time: MAX. Output 8 Mins
- Coverage: Height 8 Meters
- Control: Volume and Timer Mode, DMX 512, Wireless
- DMX Channels: 1 Channel
- Accessories Included: W-2 Wireless Remote
- Accessories Optional: Z3 Cable Remote
- Dimensions (mm) : L 301 W 194 H 414 mm
- Weight: 16 kg
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website