Colorlight CL-CS20-8KPRO Media Server
CS20-8K Pro is a professional media server with powerful playback and control capabilities, high stability, and great scalability. Based on robust hardware, it is optimized for media playback of 8K videos and output four 4K@60Hz videos. With the built-in GrandShow, a professional playback and control software, the server is capable of decoding and playing different formats of contents. Specially, various styles of screens can be realized, such as screen split, special-shaped screen splicing and recombination, etc. In addition, other features are also supported including multiple layers, multiple scenes, and seamless switching between scenes, and more. All these capabilities and functions can greatly meet the demands from the video playback and control.
- Supports 4x DPI .4 video outputs each output supports up to 4K@60Hz.
- Supports up to 8192x4608@60Hz pixel-to-pixel display.
- Supports LCD touch screen operation on the front panel for viewing device information, loading projects, switching scenes, and adjusting colors.
- Supports playing various contents such as videos, images, PPT files, texts, etc.
- Supports edit, preview, switching, saving, and copying of multiple scenes.
- Supports functions such as freeze, background image display and scene switching.
- Supports HDR video decoding and playback.
- Supports display content rotation at any angle; and various styles of screens, such as screen split, special-shaped screen splicing and recombination, etc
- Supports real-time monitoring of system status, as well as alert of failure and anomaly.
- Supports PVW mode for program edit and PGM mode for output contents monitoring.
- Supports capturing of NDI or capture card.
- Supports redundancy backup.
- Supports timed power on or off, as well as automatic scene touring.
- Supports Pad control for visualized operations, such as screen monitoring.