Colorlight CL-K5+ Receiving Card
K5+ is a high-end receiving card developed for fine-pitch LED screens featuring a large load capacity and up to 32 parallel data groups or 32 serial data groups. Due to its small form factor, K5+ is best fit into concise cabinets. With the small pixel pitch design, K5+ is suitable for small cabinet space and small pitch applications; it adopts high-density interfaces, and is dustproof and shockproof, and thus has high stability and high reliability.
K5+ not only has the functions of mainstream receiving cards, but also a series of practical and powerful features helping high-end displays to maximize video performance with stunning clarity. K5+ can be perfectly used in high-end rentals as well as fine-pitch fix-installed LED screens.
- 8bit video source input.
- Color temperature adjustment.
- 240Hz frame rate.
- Better gray at low brightness.
- High precise per-pixel calibration in brightness and chromaticity.
- Highlight and OSD.
- Screen rotation.
- Data group offset.
- Quick firmware upgrade and quick release of correction coefficients.
- Up to 8 intelligent modules.
- Cabinet temperature, humidity, voltage and power monitoring.
Stable and reliable
- Loop redundancy.
- Dual receiving card hot backup.
- PSU redundancy.
- Ethernet cable status monitoring.
- Firmware program redundancy and readback.
- 7X24h uninterrupted work.