Meet Lonestar, a versatile and affordable lighting tool built for designers and programmers who want maximum performance from a mid-sized automated framing fixture. The budget friendly luminaire brings punchy output, a professional feature set, and ETC’s legendary quality at a new, more affordable price point.
Engineered to easily fit into any lighting design, Lonestar is the most compact High End Systems framing fixture yet, but doesn’t sacrifice any features or output.
- Offering punchy 15,400 lumen output from its Bright White LED engine, Lonestar delivers high brightness and visual impact to any stage.
- With seamless CMY mixing, linear CTO plus fixed color wheel for the purest saturated colors available, all your needs are covered.
- Lonestar's full curtain framing shutters allow precise, repeatable beam shaping; put the light where you want it, and never where you don't.
- Shape your stage with Lonestar’s nine rotating patterns. Animation wheel, plus dual frosts and prisms produce limitless morphing and texture layering options.
- Build structure in the air with Lonestar’s beams. The 3.5 – 55 degree zoom range creates powerful narrow beams to wide washes and everything in between.