W515D - 1450W Fog Machine with Wireless Remote Control
Antari W515D is a 1450W Fog Machine with Wireless Remote Control featuring an Intelligent wireless control system and a new Advanced PCB (Printed Circuit Board) Design. The new system can control temperature precisely and rule out influence from outside environments as much as possible, this makes the W515D fog machine stable between -20 and +60 degrees Celsius.
Intelligent Wireless Control System.
Each machine comes with a set of wireless receivers and transmitters as standard controllers. The working distance of wireless control is 50 metres in an open area.
Opto-electronic Fluid Sensor.
When the fluid recipient runs dry, the fluid sensor stops pumping automatically to protect the pump from burning.
New, More Efficient Heat Exchanger Design
Allows the Antari W series to generate fog with smaller particles, thereby reducing its fog fluid consumption. When compared to equivalent power consumption heat exchangers, the same quantity of fog fluid in the W series can produce up to 20% more fog.
- Voltage : AC 240V, 50Hz
- Rated Power: 1450W
- First Heat-up Time: 10 minutes (approx.)
- Fluid Consumption Rate : 100mL / min
- Tank Capacity: 6 litres
- Liquid Used : Antari FLR / FLG Liquid
- Operating Time: 60 min at max output
- Ambient Temp. Range: 0°C - 40°C
- Output: 566 m3 /min
- Control: DMX512, Timer, Manual, Wireless, Wireless DMX
- DMX Channels: 1 channel
- Connection: Neutrix Powercon (Power)
- Optional Accessories: XLR 3-pin and 5-pin (DMX), FX-5 Flightcase, W-515-HB Hanging Bracket
- Weight: 14.5 Kg
- Dimensions (mm) : L 561 W 278 H 265
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website